10 Questions you need to know about your customers mobile characteristics

10 Questions you need to know about your customers mobile characteristics


1. What phones do my customers use?

2. What phones do my best customers use?

3. What phones do my potential customers use?

4. What mobile services do my customers use?

5. Where and what are my customers doing with their phones?

6. What will my customers likely do with their phones in the

future?

7. Do my customers use my website, social media pages and apps from their phones?

8. Do my customers send and receive text messages, tweets, emails etc on their phone?

9. What percentage of my customers have smartphones?

10. What percentage of my customers expect to have smartphones,

and when?


www.chargezone.co.uk

The Smartphone charging media with brand focused advertising

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why the New Samsung's Tablet Galaxy Note 8.0 So Expensive in the UK

How Location Based Services Are Transforming UK Businesses and The Mobile Industry